Re: [TCML] 26.4kV 25kVA pole pig for sale

Seller will palletize and load the unit for you, and will also provide all the NMFC information, weight, etc., that you'll require for freight, but yes, you have to arrange the freight yourself.  I used FreightCenter.com to book the shipment on Roadway Express, and was very pleased with both of them as well.  It was my first time shipping anything freight, and it all went off without a hitch.

Cheers,
Aaron, N7OE