From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Ryckmans, Thomas
Sent: Wed 9/17/2008 10:30 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] question of construction - is metal okay at the center ofprimary?

Hello,

Further to my construction question (thanks to DC for some tips) - I was
wondering if it was okay to have a bit of metal at the center of the
primary. I would need to place a few bolts there to hold the secondary
in place. Aren't eddy currents in that metal going to be a
problem/loss/source of heating??

Many thanks

Thomas