From: John Forcina <forcijo10@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] rsg pulsing
Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 7:22 AM

Ok sure.  Here are some specs.  power suply 4 mot's around 8.4kv at 4.8kw.
primary cap 88nf 24kvdc cde 942c16p33k caps.  THe nameplate speed on the
motor is 1800 rpm so i may not be running it at exactly 1800 rpm.  Here is a
pic of how the rsg is set up.
http://flickr.com/photos/25967047@N07/2778479246/sizes/l/  Here is a pic of
my whole setup.  The orange thing attached to the left side of the variac
box is the dc motor controller.
http://flickr.com/photos/25967047@N07/2777622579/sizes/l/  I hope this
helps.