From: bartb <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] VTTC-tuning. John got me started ;-)
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 19:00:50 -0700

Hi Dex,

Moderators are not going to change an equation. They may later reply and
correct it with a reply, but they don't need to be messing with a
persons equation (what is obvious is subjective to how much attention is
being paid to the equation). Their looking for more of content as it
relates to the TCML and not necessarily every calculation detail.

DC's equation as you state is a standard energy equation that has been
around forever. What DC is doing is showing are losses with the
efficiency factor of 0.7. The same equation is derived with the
capacitances as well. Your equation is dependent on di/dt. Have you
measured this yet? If yes, what was the change in current and over what
time frame (0 to peak). May as well state L also. This equation requires
measurement to verify, so I can't go any further without some data if
you have it.

Take care,
Bart