[TCML] Which IGBT?

Hi all,

I am finalising my first DRSSTC and was wondering which of the newer
generation IGBT's have been succesfully tested or are recommended for higher
freq bridges.

I'll be running my system from halfwave rectified 220V AC, my 3.5" x 16"
secondary is wound with 1600 turns of #32 wire with a calculated fres of
just under 200KHz with topload and just under 300KHz without. I'll be using
3mm copper tubing for my primary and would like to get as much power out of
the system as I can without excessively over-driving it.

All comments, ideas, and suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

Grant