[TCML] Power Conditioner

Hello All,

 I am trying to design a power unit for a future Tesla Coil and wanted to use a circuit that will help eliminate RF and noise from getting back into my mains power. I pulled what appears to be a noise filter from the power supply of an old IBM Risc 6000 main frame. Below is my crude rendition of the schematic.

 All parts are rated for 250 Volts and the fuses are rated at 15 amps a piece. The single capacitors have a rating of 1 uF. The pair of capacitors I do not know the rating for but have the number KC332M on them, I believe they are manufactured by Panasonic. I am unsure of the value of the inductors. They are both wound of one torroid that they both share and are made of heavy gauge wire that would appear to be able to tank 15 amps if needed.

I will apply 240 Volts AC coming right off of a 60 Amp breaker. The coil I am designing will have a 230VA OBIT supplying power. The OBIT will be hooked up to a Variac on one of the legs of the 240 Volt supply. The other leg will probably power some fans and a motor for a rotary spark gap.

My question is, does this circuit look familiar to anyone? Is it within the realm of limiting noise that might get back into the mains? Can anyone comment on this?

Any help would be great
Thanks
Mike T.

Progress on my efforts can be tracked at
http://z0rb.livejournal.com/tag/teslacoil

    0       0       0
     |       |       |
     |       V       |