[TCML] Question?marks?

I don't recall who it was, but there was someone else on this List whose posts were afflicted with many unintentional question marks, but they ultimately found the email setting that was responsible and fixed the problem.  If that person is still with us, please share what the fix was and Matt, take note?

Thanks, Gary Lau
MA, USA