[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[TCML] Re: Sculpture with Tesla Coils
Thank you all for your encouraging words and suggestions, both on and off line. All of the information you have sent my way is greatly influencing the formation of my grant proposal. I am in the process of generating new sketches and plans to reflect a safe and exciting solution to bring this concept to life.
I will be sure to update you here when they are complete.
Dex Dexter —
The Bipolar Vacuum TC sounds rather appealing. Crazy, weird & bright sparks...
Words that make me smile. Your sister and you must make a great pair. A mad scientist and an artist in the same family!
Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz —
These are very important points for me to be aware of. The more technical difficulties I am able to resolve in advance will be critical to the success of the installation.
Brian Hall —
If I am seeing this correctly, I believe the Faraday cage would be kind of a lining to the inside of the house. So I am thinking by having a second conductive element grounded besides the center post if this will interfere with the path of electricity to the post? Reducing what may be a large amount of RF intereference by using a
Faraday cage & grounding the power supply and each of the secondary
coils does sound like a very good idea.
I never would have thought of an issue with pacemakers. Thanks for the insight.
Mary Jane Mansfield
From: "tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx" <tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 1:00:05 PM
Subject: Tesla Digest, Vol 26, Issue 7
Note: Forwarded message is attached.
Send Tesla mailing list submissions to
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
You can reach the person managing the list at
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Tesla digest..."
1. Re:Pros and cons (uhvsystems@xxxxxxxx)
2. Re: Sculpture with Tesla coils (Dex Dexter)
3. November Update from The Geek Group (Chris Boden)
4. Re: November Update from The Geek Group (Alex Crow)
5. Re: 2 inch long insulators / spacers with screwholes (Shaun Epp)
6. Re: November Update from The Geek Group (DC Cox)
7. Re: November Update from The Geek Group (nancylavoie@xxxxxxxxxxx)
8. Re: Re:Pros and cons (Steve Ward)
9. Re: November Update from The Geek Group (Yurtle Turtle)
10. Re: Sculpture with Tesla coils (Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz)
11. RE: Sculpture with Tesla coils (Brian Hall)
12. Re: Sculpture with Tesla coils (Mary Jane Mansfield)
13. Suitable MMC Capacitors (Brandon Hendershot)
Tesla mailing list
Tesla mailing list