RE: [TCML] Terry Filter

The capacitor configuration need not and should not be altered as a function of NST voltage.  Only the number of MOV's must be changed.

Someone once suggested that the capacitor string could be changed to a lower voltage when using a lower voltage NST to perhaps save a few pennies, but the string capacitance should always stay the same pF value regardless of voltage.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA