Re: [TCML] Spherical topload SGTC

Hi Peter

I saw your movie on youtube and that sparked my interest to experiment with gaped toploads, not to obtain big streamers, but that very particular serpent streamer more frequently.

 What I did more, was to experiment with different size spheres to get the better result. In my oppinion the inferior topload has to act as a charge accumulator, without any output, the streamers beeing emitted only from the supperior sphere, on the smallest possible area.

Happy coiling!