[TCML] The Variacs have been sold

Hi

The variacs have all been sold.  2 guys came and loaded them all on a large truck.   I am glad they are gone it saved me a lot of work to sell them all to one person.

Attached are 2 pictures of the variac that I kept for myself.

I have several auctions on ebay the spheres are going to sell Monday and the transformers and wire will sell Tuesday.

I will list more TC stuff for sale on ebay later.

I have a good supply of  6", 8", 10" and 15" diameter PVC pipe.  I will cut secondary coil forms to lengths for a few dollars each if anyone will pay the postage I will mail it to you.

Gary Weaver