RE: [TCML] Spark gaps, Solid state switches and diodes

What circuit schematic are you referencing?  Adding a spark gap to a circuit using an SISG seems like wondering where the hay goes in a horseless buggy.

It sounds like you're attempting to achieve a CW or near-CW mode of operation.  I'm not sure that's possible, as spark gap and SISG-driven coils are by definition, disruptive.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA