Re: [TCML] IGBT or MOSFET in series

I wrote:
The SISG is the best means I am aware of at putting IGBTs in series minimizing imbalance issues. The circuit is simple, eloquent, and effective.
I just wanted to add, that in the beginning of the SISG, I doubt 24 IGBT's in series was envisioned at the time. It just so happens that the circuit was well adapted for this situation and probably unknowingly. It has proved to amaze those of us who have tried it with higher voltages than the roots of it's development. Amazing what a single man can do in a single night, even if he doesn't realize it at the time! Well done Terry!

Bart