[TCML] Looking for a pole pig

Hi Guys and Gals, you guys have a very informative list here! I'm new to the list but not to coiling however it's been a few years and I was thinking of building another coil! I was hoping someone could help put me in touch with a pole transformer (even better if you were within driving distance of Oklahoma City). I've used my fair share of neon transformers but looking for something a tad more durable. If you have one or know of a good company, please feel free to email at bryan_es@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks!