From: Derek <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 5:13 am
Subject: Re: [TCML] Non-lethal use of a Tesla Coil in security

All,?
?
Time to patent a "method of prevention of wall damage when using a tesla coil security system".?
?
I would also love to know how he gets streamers to form on the inside of a closed loop? that would be much more patentable.?
?
? Good stuff.. I wonder if he's ever actually played with a tesla coil??
?
? Derek?
?