Re: [TCML] Still stuck at 36"

Most of the blown or sucker gaps I've seen actually blow or suck through the electrodes:

http://www.classictesla.com/hot-streamer/adam/shopvac_gap.jpg

Though I don't have a photo, I currently have one that's bigger with all the fittings except for the tee made of copper pipe. I used it last Halloween on my 10" coil at well over 10 kVA, with no problems.

Adam