To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 8:22 PM
Subject: [TCML] ARSG Materials continued

Ok... thanks for all your replies... but now I have conflicting opinions. One says yay Al and another says boo Al. Can you guys show some supporting data so I can make the final decision on which material to use. FYI in case you didnt look at our engineering diagrams, the Al will only be used for the conducting ring and electrode supports. The actual electrode electrodes are .25" tungsten. Look at the diagrams and note the materials at the bottom of the designs. Thanks, Andrew