[TCML] North Carolina coilers, potential Teslathon?

Hi Guys,

I am currently in the process of moving my shop into a 22,000SQFT building
in the little town of Rocky Mount, NC. It's about an hour north east of
Raleigh, NC and about an hour and a half south of Richmond, VA right off on
I-95. I am considering hosting a thon out here but I have no idea if there
are any coilers in NC state. I know there are a few in VA, but I need to get
an idea as to whether or not it would be practical.

Any equipment would be welcome... I have three, 3ph 240V 600A services, two
forklifts, a loading dock, a loading ramp, 20' ceilings.

As far as time goes, I was thinking fall or spring, depends on what you guys
reply with though.

Aron