From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Lau, Gary
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 8:39 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: RE: [TCML] Audiotesla MKIIc Xpression

What I DON'T know about DRSSTC's and audio modulation could fill
volumes, so forgive me if this is a silly question...

It appears to me that in addition to the sound created by the sparks,
there is additional audio to fill in the "gaps", when the sparks are not
making sounds.  Is that right - that there are conventional speakers in
addition to the modulated sparks?  Or is it just that the lower-level
sounds don't make visible sparks?

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA