RE: [TCML] RE: FAQ

That WOULD be useful!  Only trouble is, often enough, one man's myth is another's religion.  I can see a LOT of bandwidth being expended here, trying to reach consensus!  Fer instance, to your point #4, surely there is a coil small enough that it is thoroughly safe to touch.  But who among us can state what that threshold is?

Of course your point is largely valid and should be included among the many coiling myths.  My point is that there's a lot of wordsmithing and revising that will need to happen.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA