Re: [TCML] DRSSTC driver board

Hi John,

Not sure exactly what you are looking for but I do have a couple of 'driver'
boards left over from my last project.
http://jjohnson98.googlepages.com/drsstc-a

The schematic is here:
http://jjohnson98.googlepages.com/DRSTCC_driver_sch.jpg

These are definitely not refined as this was a first prototype but they do
work.
They are 'barebones' PCBs (no soldermask, no silkscreen, tin plated copper)
http://www.4pcb.com/index.php?load=content&page_id=132

It would save time and money, over building your own, if that is what you're
after. Only $5 a piece just to see them put to some use.

Let me know if you'd like more info.

Josh