RE: [TCML] Secondary Wire splice technique, gear reducer 4 sale

All this talk about secondary wire splicing has me
Pondering... is it better to just tin the ends, and
Sweat the joint together (more stealth), or use a
Standard splicing joint, like the western-union
Splice (more strength) ?
---
Reverend Fuzzy
Pastor, MSB Ministries