RE: [TCML] Envirotex Lite , High Torque drive

Hi Steve, Et Al,

Excellent information\experience sharing! And thanks to all others! Do you
have any idea what is an estimated ideal rpm or rpsec. I set up a spread
sheet to convert frequency readout on my motor drive controller to rp/sec.
Very real precision. I don't want the hassle to program the drive which does
most anything except pour the enviortex on:-).

I'm going to control the speed simply via an analog potentiometer with a
foot pedal for hands free operation. The over kill here is for winding a
22-24" sonotube which goes on the winder when the other coil is dry -
assuming I don't create a tex disaster:-)) I am assuming your tool is a 5"
spackle putty knife. I do want Evirotex lite yes? Does it like it hot? There
will likely be bugs to deal with - no wind or dust though. There are less in
the morning but it is much cooler.

It's a good thing my wife is very patient with me and all my considerable
eccentric stuff. We won't have a deck for awhile this time :-^))

Jim