[TCML] Four 15/60 New NST for sale

Ok coilers
I have come to the conclusion that with my solid state & VTTC work I'll never get around to using the transformers.

I have FOUR new in the carton Transco 15/60 NST transformers. NO GFI.
These are new old stock units that I won as a group at a neon sign store that was liquidated by auction in Chicago about 10 years ago.

Here is the deal. You have to buy all of them at $250.00 each and pick them up at my house. That is $1000.00 cash.
I live in Aurora IL which is a far western suburb of Chicago.

I can take PayPal if you want me to hold them. Perhaps a few of you want to get together?

Email me of list if interested.
Regards
John

John W. Gudenas, Ph.D.