Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] NST Purchase

Fritz,

Before *someone* tries to lure you off-list, take a look at this seller on E-Bay. He is a solid and reliable provider of Tesla Coil Parts, which I can attest from personal experience.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Franceformer-15-000-volt-60-ma-High-Voltage-Tesla-Coil_W0QQitemZ200333956679QQcmdZViewItemQQptZBI_Circuit_Breakers_Transformers?hash=item2ea4d59647&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A3%7C294%3A30

Cheers, Finn Hammer

fritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx skrev:
Dear all,

Woud it probably be possible to place a c o m m o n order for 20? , 30? , 40? n e w robust NST`s ?
15/60 ,  modern internal design (good  modern technology isolation) ,
Ordering from a reputated manufacturer , who is willing to run a small "side serie" , specs to our requirements : without the center ground protection system ,
Franceformer ?
Personally I feel, good, new material (NST) is a advantage over old , of unknewn "history" from breakjard ...
snip