From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of MK Machine
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2009 2:21 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Re: proper credit please

Hi,
I was just looking at the links you attached to this and found this page

http://www.teslaradio.com/pages/wireless_102.htm

The schematic on this page is directly lifted from the paper Greg Leyh
published through the IEEE, and presented at the NAPS in Calgary.
You physically copied it exactly, you didn't even redraw it.
I did not see any credit for this.

Please correct this error.
Thanks,
Mike Kennan