Re: [TCML] The Hammertone Predikter

http://hammertone.com/temp/The%20Hammertone%20predikter.pdf

Hi Finn,

I reinserted the link as the original link was slightly hosed.

The fact that your using an inductors leading voltage to counter the switching delays is a very elegant design. This will certainly save some gates from an "untimely death" and hopefully ease the minds of those that want to take the DRSSTC to some new performance levels.

Great job Finn! Your enhancements with the latest solid state coils have been truly amazing!

Best regards,
Bart

Finn Hammer wrote:
All,

Over the past couple of months, I have been designing a Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla Coil controller, which addresses the need to achieve the holy grail of solid state tesla coiling: Zero Current Switching.
This paper describes the progress that I have made along these lines:
Comments are encouraged.
http://hammertone.com/temp/The Hammertone predikter.pdf

Cheers, Finn Hammer