Re: [TCML] The Hammertone Predikter

Hi Finn,

Thanks for the writeup, schematics, and YouTube videos. This is a very nice design evolution for DRSSTC's!

I assume that, for a given set of IGBT's, the delay adjustments are a one-time "set it and forget it" kind of adjustment?

Thanks again,

Bert

Finn Hammer wrote:
All,

Over the past couple of months, I have been designing a Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla Coil controller, which addresses the need to achieve the holy grail of solid state tesla coiling: Zero Current Switching.
This paper describes the progress that I have made along these lines:
Comments are encouraged.
http://hammertone.com/temp/The Hammertone predikter.pdf

Cheers, Finn Hammer