Re: [TCML] The Hammertone Predikter

Finn Hammer skrev:
Paul Nicholson skrev:
I tried to answer my own question with some spice modelling.
Here are a couple of pictures showing the setup, on the CM600 motor, which has a 0.0025V/A transformer: 2*20 turns cascaded into a 400 turns transformer with a 1 ohm burden resistance, the 2 blue resistors. The inductor is the little grey square magnetically shielded power inductor, which you will recognize from the Point of Load supplies which are the hype of the day. The 2 5R6 resistors that shunt across the inductor are there to dampen nasty oscillations that are present in the inductor*While* the bridge switches far from zero crossing, in the initial adjusting phase. As soon as ZCS has been acheived, they do nothing, but untill then, they are usefull in providing a more calm scope picture.

Hope this helps

http://hammertone.com/temp/burden1.jpg
http://hammertone.com/temp/burden2.jpg
Arh hell, the motor is here:
http://hammertone.com/temp/cm600motor3.jpg
http://hammertone.com/temp/cm600motor4.jpg
Preset for 6.01kA peak primary current.......   :-)

Cheers, Finn Hammer