Re: [TCML] Primary Coil Copper Saving Idea

Hi Christopher,

You said:

"I recommend NEVER buying from 'SwordandTreasure' on eBay or from their store."

Why not?
?
"I have not bought wire from them, ever, and? am proud of that fact."

Then what is the basis for this pride, ignorance?
?
"Their wire may be Essex, which is good wire, but if you coat your coil in polyurethane the
wire's enamel will be almost negligible."
?
Are you saying Uniformity and quality are not important in Tesla coils??

The advice might be good, but when offering advice, it's usually a good idea to cite some reasons other than lack of personal experience.

Matt D.