Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:45 AM
Subject: [TCML] Transformer Sources

I need an unregulated transformer that can deliver >=160mA at 16,500Vrms, after iron and copper losses!, into a filtered resistive circuit (via bridge of course).

Does anyone have any idea (1) what the best transformer type is for this requirement (PT, maybe?) and (2) where I might acquire one (in the South)?

-Scott.
Madison, AL