RE: [TCML] China meters, completed control cabinet

That looks identical to mine. I have two on my 34 kVDC PSU controller; one is the setpoint, and one is voltage. It takes a few seconds to fully charge my 3 10 kV 100 uF caps, so visibility at a distance is nice. Mine are very accurate. If I recall, mine were only $10 each.

Adam