[TCML] here's an ebay item that may have some interest - Xenon flash with thyratron/timebase

I scrapped an oscillograph a long time ago, I'm trying to make more room in my garage, so some pieces gotta go - this thing may have some interest to the folks here - it drives a xenon flash tube via a 2D21 thyratron, it was working when I pulled it out of the oscillograph, and it might have some use in setting up a spark gap or something - or it could be just for parts?

anyway, here is the ebay listing should you see a way to make use of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300300462600

bill

www.wbnoble.com