From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bill Noble
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 1:54 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] here's an ebay item that may have some interest - Xenonflash
with thyratron/timebase

I scrapped an oscillograph a long time ago, I'm trying to make more room in
my garage, so some pieces gotta go - this thing may have some interest to
the folks here - it drives a xenon flash tube via a 2D21 thyratron, it was
working when I pulled it out of the oscillograph, and it might have some use

in setting up a spark gap or something - or it could be just for parts?

anyway, here is the ebay listing should you see a way to make use of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item
=300300462600

bill

www.wbnoble.com