Re: [TCML] Considering a new coil build...

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Weinhold Shannon L <
Shannon.L.Weinhold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wouldn't be too bad of a project. I think copper rings would make a
> really sharp looking toroid.

Oooooo..... Copper tubing rings... Now that might indeed look nice. I'm
going to have to ponder that one. Wood circle formers and solder the ends
together. Not hard at all.

> I notice that Greg Leyh's Electrum coil used a ring type spherical
>
> All I can say about that coil is "wow, I wish I could see it in person"

No kidding. That coil is amazing. I'd love to see it in person.