Re: [TCML] Re: The current recordholders?

I certainly miss the humor in your post.

Just because I don't have to "prove it to you" doesn't mean I didn't do it.

AsI have previously explained several times, my contract was with a wealthy
individual who choses not to reveal the location to anyone, except his
friends.  The language was very clear in the contract, and I could be sued
be sued if I violate it.

I'm not going to waste any more of my time on your garbage anyway.  No
further comment necessary.

D.C. Cox