Re: [TCML] Newbie

> You simply pull out the core to reach you desired current. There are many,
> many other ways to do this. I like satuable reactors.

I've read about saturable reactors, but couldn't find a lot of info. Do you
have any good references? Source for core material? I have something that
looks like it might be suitable, but I need to verify that before I try
connecting something dangerous like a pig to it. :)

It has 2 large coils and 1 small one on an E frame. The large ones on the
outside look to be able to handle large currents, they are wound with about
10 turns of flat copper strip. The smaller one is in the center and is wound
with smaller wire, more turns.