Re: [TCML] Sloans high power VTTC

David Sloan of Stanford designed and built it.  Used two huge 15 kV
oscillator tubes driving a tapped copper tubing coil with water circulating
inside the tubing for cooling.  It ran at continuous input of 150 kVA.

Sloan published several papers on it.   His background was a "ham radio
operator".

Dr. Resonance