Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] looking for a nice tank capacitor...problems...

mike - there is a nice HV capacitor for sale on my web page, www.wbnoble.com - it's mica, should do what you want, but I don't remember the value - it's certainly much larger than the little things we mostly use - large aluminum case, big ceramic insulator, etc - wander around under "stuff for sale" until you find it - it's in there somewhere - as I recall it has a current rating on it that is several amps ----- Original Message ----- From: "mike osipowicz" <yosip1115@xxxxxxxxxxx>