Re: [TCML] TV enquiry

Nick Watson,
I too would suggest posting to the TCBOUK list (Tesla Coil Builders Of the UK) tcbouklist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tcbouklist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

There are a couple of coilers who may be able to help and a UK Tesla coiling/HV effects company HVFX (http://www.hvfx.co.uk) who have done many UK TV appearances (and have the experience and insurance for that type of work).

   I'm sure someone will be able to assist.

   Cheers
      Derek

jimlux wrote:
Nick Watson-SpecFac wrote:
Hi all,

I'm working on returning series for BBC1 (one of the main TV channels in the UK) called 'Bang Goes The Theory'. You can find out more about the show here.

www.bbc.co.uk/bang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyAyd4WnvhU

You probably want to contact some of the folks in the TCBOUK (Tesla Coil Builders of the UK).. ( I think that's the acronym..)