[TCML] Cap Substitution

I am building something special, and I am not sure when or if I can
substitute some 2 or more caps rated at 5 KV 34 uF to a single of 5 KV  40
uF.
would this be practical or does it have to do with  strict  resonance.

The L1 is a magnetic resonant device L2 in an air-core coil,

This is a simple Tesla derived system that may not fit into your  normal
"Tesla coil" criteria.

John's inquiry, please realize we are use to 10nF up to maybe
1uF  (maybe). Here your discussing 34uF? I doubt this is related to a
Tesla Coil.

I am not an expert in Tesla systems at all, so when I came here I figured
you all had to deal with numbers Like are suggested in my original question.

I am really not clear about what you people are trying to do with your
experiments?

I see large sparks and lightning bolts from huge Tesla coils. maybe I am in
 the wrong place.
No offence intended, I thought Capacitor substitutions questions were easy
to define.
I Hate to be wordy. You can read all about my project here; starting  on
3-30 is the one I am starting
on._http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter3.pdf_ (http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter3.pdf)
I hope this clears up all of your questions.  If I am in the wrong  place
just let me know.