[TCML] In Need of a 15Kv 30mA NST

Hello,
My Transco 15000 Volt 30mA Neon Sign Transformer has been half dead for many years, and I need to replace it. Now, I already looked pretty deep for a way to fix it, but it's unfortunately encased in epoxy resin... Anyways, I've checked all over eBay and Google Shopping and even craigslist, none to be found that aren't already at, or aren't heading very quickly into the triple digits. Getting to the point, does anybody have a transformer that they'd sell me or know of a place that I could get one for under $100.00?