Re: [TCML] In Need of a 15Kv 30mA NST

Hey Brandon...

I just happen to have a Transco 15KV 30 mA unit sitting about 5 feet from me right now... its a bit dirty and covered in sawdust and spiderwebs around the insulators, but it is fully functional.... ( I tested it as a Jacobs ladder just last month and worked fine)...

How much under 100$ are you looking at? 99.99$ ?? or 1.00$ ? since this one has seen Tesla Coil usage, would you feel that 50.00$ + shipping would be in your price range?? If so, contact me via Email at

BunniKillr@xxxxxxx

Scot D

Brandon Hendershot wrote:

Hello,
My Transco 15000 Volt 30mA Neon Sign Transformer has been half dead for many years, and I need to replace it. Now, I already looked pretty deep for a way to fix it, but it's unfortunately encased in epoxy resin... Anyways, I've checked all over eBay and Google Shopping and even craigslist, none to be found that aren't already at, or aren't heading very quickly into the triple digits. Getting to the point, does anybody have a transformer that they'd sell me or know of a place that I could get one for under $100.00?