Re: [TCML] Pole Chicken

50KW is very large and very heavy.  I have a 14KW weight is about 140 lbs it has 5 voltage ranges from 10KV to 14KV primary 240 volt secondary.  My 10" coil produces 12 ft sparks on about 12KW.  I would not want a larger transformer just too heavy to deal with.  There is a company in TN about 1/2 way between Nashville and Knoxville near I-40 that sells used transformers, I have missplaced their name, address, phone number.  If you do a Google search for Used Industrial Transformers you should find it.