RE: [TCML] Stancor X-formers

1. fil xfmr is 6.3V CT so 3.15V from CT to either leg

2. choke is for filtering, not current limit, though it won't know the difference

3. CTx is probably a saturable core xformer, like a SOLA type power supply - so it would produce the 200 amps at 5v without too much swing as input voltage varies - some wires are input V, some wires will go to a cap or other control circuit for regulation - you don't mention the form factor of the CTx - I presume its a standard looking xfmr - look for a piece of wood in the core