From: Scott Bogard <sdbogard@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, August 8, 2010 2:07:52 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] watcha think?? COMPLETED Tesla COIL :)

Is that black PVC?  Because if it is you should look for white, I've
heard bad things about the black with carbon in it...  Otherwise it
looks like it will function for testing, use heavier wire in the tank
circuit long term, and shorten your connections.  Also I hope your spark
gap is adjustable and that you didn't make it too big, I've no
experience with that type so it is probably Ok.  Can't wait to see sparks!

Scott Bogard.