Re: [TCML] Primary Support Materials

I wouldn't suggest foamed PVC for two reasons.  One, foamed PVC is more
likely to break down between turns than other plastics (due to the foamed
nature of the material).  I know the first reason from experience.
Secondly, PVC has a nasty tendency to carbon track when it breaks down, so
in the event that you have a primary arc-over you will almost surely have to
replace the damaged support.

-Phillip Slawinski