Re: [TCML] Grounding Coil to Water Pipe

Joe Mastroianni wrote:

Woah...now here's something that I don't even want to think about...though my checking account may have already thought about.

I have a telemetered water meter. I also have one of those new smart power electric meters. I just presumed those things would be highly transient-tolerant, given what they're supposed to do.

Check what the mechanical meter reads vs what's on the bill. I had an electric bill with transposed digits (manually read)...

She can't for the life of her figure out where so much water went, though she did install a drip irrigation system (read: drip, not biblical flood).

We had a substantial leak under the slab that we didn't notice, until it welled up as an artesian spring in the middle of the dining room. Oh well, the carpet was getting old and decrepit anyway.

Ack. Let me open up the water meter service entrance on the front lawn and find out the model of this thing.

I've noticed no such aberrations with my power bill. Power in my neighborhood is stupidly expensive, has been since I moved there, and has not become more stupid with my coil operation.