[TCML] JM Labs SSTC 3.8

Hello all.
I just came into possession of a busted JM Labs SSTC and I'm working on
bringing it back to life.
Wondered if anyone has any experience with these coils?
On this particular coil, the mains trace that goes to the right hand leg
of the first IGBT is missing a 1/8th" section that appears to have been
violently displaced, and all four of the igbts have let their smoke out.

Anyone seen anything similar?
Any suggestion for IGBT replacements? These ones are obsolete.
Are any of the other components likely to be damaged?

If I can get this unit operational again I'd like to add a music adaptor
to it.
Would this be problematic?

Shannon Weinhold
Klasdja Intelligent Innovations