Re: [TCML] How To Turn A Vacuum Cleaner Motor Into A Synchronous Motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8zXyFKfMSg

Impressive and interesting,,,,mid-way thru,the light from the brushes
totally defeats all ambient sunlight.Would be interesting to see with
different camera
or different settings.Got any more motors,,,uh,,,,and sunlight??
Cheers
Joe in Texas

--

  johnbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx